We are committed to simplifying the financial planning process. We understand your lifestyle is unique. Our financial planning tools are designed to enhance your knowledge, understanding, and ability to make sound financial decisions every day. We handle all aspects of financial planning from funding college to getting out of debt, investments and family protection. We follow the highest industry standards and look forward to helping you make educated and informed financial decisions.
• Money is a tool for a larger purpose and is not the goal.
• Accumulation of wealth and resources is a means to a goal, not the goal in and of itself.
• Clients should expect that their advisor is the best possible steward of their resources and has their best interests first and foremost.
• A financial plan should reflect both the goals and the values of our clients, not our own.
• Financial planning is an ongoing process and not a transaction nor moment in time.
• We take seriously the role of being stewards and guardians of our clients’ resources: this is the job that they are paying us to do; the task they are paying us to execute.
• Our guidance and solutions must be transparent.
• Conflicts of interest are inevitable and are less problematic (though not necessarily unresolved) when voice is given to them and they are shared with clients and prospects.
• Our practice is a business that employs talented people who have all committed to ongoing growth in their knowledge and abilities. Consequently, clients and prospective clients should expect to pay for this professionalism and knowledge and should know what they’re paying and where they are paying.
In order for us to provide you with services that are tailored to your needs, we encourage you to schedule a meeting.